Katara and Bolin telling their siblings that they can't turn their back on people who need them.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
"girls dress too revealing now days" says the teenaged boy with his pants pulled down to his knees and muscle shirt so big you can see his nipnops
It was very difficult to be Patsey, and it was very difficult to leave her alone at the end of the day. I don’t think it was ever possible for me to leave her completely on the set. But it was a privilege to be in that place of grief, it was hard, but I just felt so privileged to do it because, at the end of the day, my discomfort and my unease were temporary, and hers was not. And so always remembering that this was true for someone, and I have the privilege of just doing it in an imaginary world …
space is weird
Did you know that if you put Saturn in water it would float?
Or that we are moving through space at the rate of 530km a second?
Or that the moon is drifting away from Earth?
What about that the light hitting the earth right now is 30 thousand years old?
okay so i’m not a fan of miley but this is 110% true
It kills me how sad she looks in the second gif. =\
Accurately describes society’s views on women.
it’s weird how when women who work as prostitutes are murdered, the media refers to them as prostitutes rather than people. like, it’s never “man kills two women”, it’s “man kills two prostitutes”. you’d never see “man kills two lawyers” or something.
it’s like in their eyes being a sex worker takes away your right to being human
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god…
i like how on tumblr we don’t complete our sentences. we kind of just
"i dont like short hair on girls" yeah well i dont like short dicks on guys but here u are
Do not hate homosexuals, bisexuals, asexuals, ect
But do not hate heterosexuals.
Do not hate trans*gender, agender, non-binary people
But do not hate cissexuals.
Do not hate people of color
But do not hate white people.
Do not hate women
But do not hate men.
Do not hate Christians
But do not hate atheists.
Hatred only breeds more hatred. Is it that hard to understand?
This needs more attention than it’s gotten.